Wednesday, January 16, 2013

11 months

Katherine Grace turned 11 months old Tuesday. I think I am in a little bit of shock and denial. I feel like just last week I was rubbing my huge pregnant belly, feeling her move around and we were making arrangements for her arrival. That was this time a year ago! Now, we are making plans for her first birthday and waiting for her to take that amazing first step. Where does the time go?

Here is what she is up to:

-taking steps and walking with our assistance- we are waiting patiently!

-stands independently and will pick things up off of the floor

- puts her play phone up to her ear and says, "hi"

- says: hi, dadda, dog and the "k" sound for her kitty lovie and maybe if I am lucky I will get a mama

- if you ask her where her kitty is, she will go and look for her lovie and get it if she can find it

- knows what "bye- bye" means- she gets excited

-weighed 19 pounds, 12 ounces on 1/7/13

- eats 3 meals a day with snacks and bottles in between

- will drink cow's milk from a sippy cup but prefers water

-favorite food at the moment: tangerines









No comments:

Post a Comment