I really do need to be better about her monthly updates. She turned 10 months on December 15th. She is now 10 and half months. I look at her every day and think, "Where did my little baby go?" She is becoming more of a little girl and less of our little infant. Here is what she is up to:
She is becoming less of a picky eater, thank God!
Her favorite foods:
bananas (still)
yogurt- any kind
turkey deli meat
baby goldfish
plain cheerios
water
Chick-Fila nuggets and lemonade (like her mama)
any of the fruit or vegetable pouches- I almost gave up on these but as soon as she started feeding them to herself, she just devours them
pasta
most fruits and is coming around with the veggies
Favorite activities:
dinner and bath time- never thought dinner would ever be considered a favorite
Little Gym class- she just hauls it all over the gym. She is becoming quite the little independent explorer
wagon rides
singing songs
playing with all of her new toys
swinging
playing peek a boo and hide and go seek
riding on dadda's shoulders
touching the chandelier in her room
eating at restaurants and watching other kids
clapping her hands together
Yo Gabba Gabba and the Chica Show
Things she can do:
pull up onto anything
walk with assistance or holding onto things
can hold her own food pouches and feed herself
She holds her own bottle and feeds herself (most of the time)
walk behind her walker toys
can get herself down off of her new chair
can climb up stairs
I will try and be on time with my next post. I think that needs to be one of my resolutions....10 month pictures will be up soon!
With Love,
Skylar
No comments:
Post a Comment