These are some of my recent cravings, they change very quickly but I thought I would document them in my blog so we could look back at it and laugh. They are: peach candy rings, Cheezits, Soft Serve yogurt and sorbet, Eatzi's sandwiches, lemonade, sprite, watermelon, pineapple, and and kind of pasta. If you can't tell, I am feeling alot better. I don't know if it was that I was so distracted with the little ones last week or finishing up my first trimerster, but the day after I posted my last blog post, I started feeling better. I still have waves of nausea but they don't linger like they have been for the past 7 weeks. I am eating dinner most nights but I still can't cook. I don't know why but the thought of it makes me gag. I promise I will post some belly pics soon.

With Love, Skylar
No comments:
Post a Comment