Sunday, August 21, 2011

Exhausted

Tomorrow will be the first day of school for the 2011-2012 school year. I will be teaching Kindergarten again this year. I am excited for this upcoming year. I can't wait to see all of their eager and excited faces tomorrow. It will be a long day of rules, routines, practice and a lot of blank stares. I have been working really hard to get my classroom ready and organized and it is finally ready to go! I don't have anything to post about the nugget. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after that to find out the sex! I have been feeling the same. I am a little disappointed because I am officially going into my second trimester and I thought I would be feeling a lot better by this point. I know everyone's pregnancies are different and I am very thankful that it hasn't been worse. I am off to cook dinner, ( yes, I am actually cooking tonight) finish the laundry and go to bed very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment