Lately...
1. Getting the house organized. We inherited a few pieces of beautiful furniture from Austin's grandmother. She is moving out of her home and into either a retirement home or assisted living.
2. Wishing for cooler weather. I want to start wearing sweaters and using my crockpot more. Both of these things really do require cooler temperatures.
3. Watching lots of college football and Ranger's baseball.
4. Working.
5. Traveling. Last weekend we went out to Horseshoe Bay and spent the weekend with the Clark family. It was a great time with friends and the boys went wake boarding. Yes, wake boarding in the lake in October. Austin was in the Harlingen area this weekend for a good buddy's bachelor party and next weekend he is going to New York to visit Chase with Chris.
6. Hanging out with friends. I went out to Southlake on Friday night for Taylor Kelly's surprise party. Paige threw him a Mexican fiesta with catering from Joe T's. She did a great job and everything was amazing. I helped Paige with baby Piper, and loved every minute of it. Piper is such a cutie pie!
That is basically our month of October. I cannot believe it is almost November but can't wait for the upcoming holidays with good food and family!
With lots of love,
Skylar
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment