Saturday, October 5, 2013
19 Months
Katherine Grace turned 19 months on 9/15. She is totally digging this big girl thing. She is obsessed with taking care of her baby doll, walking her, wrapping her up in blankets and putting her to bed. It is the cutest thing ever to watch. She has given up her pacis during the day and she seems to be doing ok with it. She is taking one afternoon nap and sleeps 12-14 hours at night. She is now saying multiple words in a row and is putting together phrases. Katherine Grace is getting some more teeth, she currently has 12 and I think she is working on her canine teeth. We started to go back to the Little Gym once a week. I think she loves it even more. I didn't think that was possible! We also have lots of play dates and fun at the Bake&play cafe. Which is basically an indoor playground and toy area. We are having lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment