Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

The Easter weekend started off great and then had a rough ending. We went to Lakewood CC Saturday morning to the annual breakfast, pictures with the Easter bunny and egg hunt. It was so fun! Katherine Grace walked up to the Easter bunny on her own and was very intrigued by him. She wanted to go back to him after we were finished. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, considering we skipped the whole Santa deal. We then had a great breakfast and KG was given some eggs. They had to cancel the egg hunt due to the weather the night before which made everything too muddy. It was kind of a relief on my part.  I think it was a good time had by all but I think next year will be even more fun! Later that day, we went to the school playground down the street with Kate, my sister in law and played with Katherine Grace and the dogs. That evening, we went to dinner and that is when it all started. Katherine Grace got sick at the table and then I got sick in the middle of the night. Total bummer. We both had a stomach bug!  We had to cancel all of our Easter Sunday plans with my family and Kate so that no one else got sick. We are feeling better this morning but have to stay away from others from at least a day or two which is no fun. We are still very grateful for our wonderful Saturday that we had. Here are some pictures!

Lots of Love,

Skylar
Katherine Grace petting the bunnies

 I had to hold the bunny the whole time. Those poor things were petrified and exhausted.
 Kate, Katherine Grace and Austin 
My loves
Katherine Grace with the Easter bunny 

Katherine Grace playing with the balloons after breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment