I have been slacking on the blog writing and I apologize. These last 2 weeks have been absolutely crazy. We had out of town guests, a trip to Fort Worth, her sip and see party, we threw a Cinco De Mayo party yesterday and I return to work tomorrow! Here are some pictures from her sip and see. It was so precious. It was mainly my mom's friends. It was so cute to watch all of the experienced moms, grandmothers and even great grandmothers interact with her. She was so good and never got upset. I know she was overstimulated and exhausted by the end. They even had a "Katherine Grace cocktail." It consisted of vodka, champagne and some other goodies. Everyone agrees that I need to keep the recipe and serve it at her wedding. I think that is a great idea! Here are some pictures. Please pray for me and Katherine Grace tomorrow. I know she will be okay with the sweet lady that is keeping her but I need some extra strength and tissues:(
Me, my sister, Katherine Grace and my mom.
Wonderful food spread.
Yummy cookies with her initials on them.
Beautiful flowers.
My sister and Katherine Grace.
Me, my sister and Katherine Grace.
My godmother Ann, Linda and my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment