We went to the pediatrician this morning. Boy, have I been dreading this appointment. Everyone kept telling me how bad it was because of the shots. I didn't think it was so bad. Don't get me wrong, Katherine Grace screamed bloody murder when they poked her but she stopped crying after 10 seconds or so. She is such a trooper. She got three shots and an oral vaccine for the stomach bug. She has been fine so far. We are watching her closely.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 10 pounds 4 ounces- 50th percentile
Height: 22 and a quarter inches- 50th percentile
Head: 14 and three quarters- 25th percentile
She is very awake and alert more these days. She takes little cat naps during the days but goes for 7-8 stretches at night. She still loves to go places, go on walks, bounce, swing and music. She is smiling and cooing a ton. I think we hear a new sound or noise come from her every day. It is so fun to watch her grow and develop. We are feeling very blessed these days.
I have pictures from this morning. I have to get them off of the big camera and then I will post them.
With Love,
Skylar
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment