Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You have a baby, I eat your candy....

Katherine Grace's arrival has been pretty rough on the dogs. We were thinking they had started to adjust, so we thought. Yesterday, I walked by the candy bowl in our den. I noticed that the bowl was empty. The day before it was filled with chocolate Easter eggs. The Dove ones that are individually wrapped in foil. I thought this was weird because it was full the last time I looked at it, a day or two ago. I normally wouldn't think twice but Austin doesn't really eat chocolate, and I haven't touched them. So, I waited until last night to ask Austin about it. Just as I thought, he hadn't touch them. We started to investigate further. We found giant slobber marks all around the top of the glass bowl and very small remnants of foil. We knew that Mya couldn't have gotten up there, so that leaves one individual.... Maggie!!! Not only did she get up on the forbidden furniture, she ate the entire bowl of chocolate! What is even more remarkable, she didn't move the bowl, not even a centimeter. What a stinker! We are keeping an extra close eye on her, she will be spending the day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment