I went to the doctor today. She told me everything looked great. My belly has grown 2 inches since my last visit 2 weeks ago. I was shocked. I feel bigger but not that much bigger. Everyone keeps asking me how big she is. My doctor told me that she will not be making any guesses until I am 37 weeks and she can do a sonogram. I haven't had a sonogram since I was 18 weeks. She also showed me how she was located today. She is now upside down.She told me that she can turn again before birth but hopefully she will end up upside down on her own in mid February! I get off on Friday for my nice 2 week winter break. I am so excited. I can wait to catch up on my sleep, get organized and continue working on the nursery. Here is a bump pic that Austin took earlier today. Enjoy!
With Love, Skylar
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment