Tuesday, October 25, 2011

23 weeks

I am 23 weeks today. I am feeling great however, I started encountering the dreaded indigestion. It is amazing how fast it hits me. It doesn't matter what I eat, I get heartburn at least once a day. So, I have decided that it might be necessary to starting taking some heartburn meds. There are a few that are considered safe during pregnancy, TUMS just aren't doing the trick these days. The nursery planning is in full swing. I have ordered the glider, bought the dresser and have it and we will get her crib this weekend. Next will be finding a rug, paint color for the walls, a bookshelf and the rest of the accessories. I am having so much fun picking out everything, it is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I will post some pictures as soon as I get it all in and the old furniture moved out. I will also post some bump pics next week. I am trying to stick with the even numbered weeks for those!

With Love,

Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment