I went in yesterday for my 20 week appointment. Yes, I know I am 21 weeks but I couldn't go last week due to work so I went this week. The doctor told me everything looked perfect, that is always a wonderful thing to hear. I have started feeling her kick and move which is so crazy to me. Austin hasn't been able to feel it from the outside but I am thinking any day he will be able to. We are so thankful and are counting down the days until we can see her sweet face.
Recent Cravings: anything pumpkin, Sprinkles cupcakes, pumpkin candy corns, Qudoba, Panera Bread French onion soup and mashed potatoes.
Side note: I have started cooking again. I made my creamy chicken crock pot recipe, stuffed bell peppers and a batch of pumpkin bread. It is so great to be feeling more "normal" again.
That is all I have for now!
With Love, Skylar
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment