Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Countdown begins!

This coming Friday the 23rd, we have our doctor's appointment to find out the nugget's gender. I didn't start getting antsy about this until last week. Every time I think about it I start smiling and start predicting what I think our little one is. Everyone has asked, "What do you think it is?" I honestly have no idea. I have always called it a she but I honestly think it was a natural thing because I have a sister and 2 girl dogs. I will be happy either way. I think there are wonderful things about either gender. We are just praying for a healthy baby at this point. On Saturday, we are hosting both of our families at our house for a gender reveal party. Austin and I will be finding out the sex on Friday but we are keeping it a secret until the party. I couldn't wait any longer and if you know me, I am not big on surprises:) I have ordered a cake with the gender colored icing and everyone (except us 2) will find out from that. I will post the big announcement after our reveal party!

With Love,
Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment