Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cool Down




I cannot get over how hot it is already, I have already  started thinking of ways to stay cooler and here is what I have come up:
1. Lemonade from Chick fil A. I don't even eat there, I just stop by and get some lemonade. They also sell it by the gallon. I highly recommend it!
Chick-fil-A<span class='reg'>®</span> Lemonade
2. Tropical Starbursts- they are really refreshing.



3. Cold showers. I have never been a fan but I had the bright idea last summer after I worked out one day. I thought about it the other day and thought, "why don't I do this for every shower?" So, I tried it and now I don't take warm or hot showers. Reasons I like them: saves energy, they are really refreshing, better for your hair and they don't steam up your bathroom!



4. Aloe Vera Lotion
Jergens®  Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Cooling Moisturizer

Good Luck staying cool my blog friends!

 It is going to be a hot one, Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment