Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days

I can't believe the last two days. It all started early Tuesday morning with the sound of ice hitting our bedroom windows. I woke up to hear what sounded like someone throwing slushies at our house. It was amazing! There was snow and sleet for hours. Our driveway looks like an ice skating rink and feels like one too. I then saw that our school was cancelled, I was thrilled. It was so nice to have a day off. I cleaned up around the house, caught up with the laundry and my grad school paper. The girls also enjoyed having me around all day. Here is a short video of the girls that I took yesterday morning. The road conditions didn't improve enough yesterday so I have today off as well. Two days in a row, I am still in shock!

With Love, Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment